Tiny House Community
This is the dream: a plot of land that accepts homes of all shapes and sizes. A place where tiny homes, skoolies, converted sprinter vans, and the like can all live in peace. The community will share resources: a large kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, gardens, etc.
This will not be a trailer park, nor a campground. People will have their personal space and longer duration stays will be encouraged and discounted. The emphasis is on developing a sustainable and affordable community, not harvesting money by packing houses close together on small lots.
The location for this planned community is in the Fort Collins area. We're hammering out logistical and legal details before we finalize a place to begin.
Please get in touch if:
- You'd like to learn more.
- You're interested in investing in community development.
- You want to help start a community.
- You have resources to share (legal knowledge, similar communities, etc.)
- You're interested in living in a community (see form to right).
- You're involved in public policy relevant to this type of community.
- You want to leave feedback (see form to right).
This idea still needs a lot of work. If you're at all interested in living a tiny home or similar, please fill out the form below. It's super easy: just click on some check-boxes, then click "Submit".